Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Fine Furry Feline Friend Named Henrietta Needs a Home



I'm helping my friend Yolanda get the word out about her wonderful foster cat Henrietta.


Here's all you need to know about Henrietta in her own words.
Hi, my name is Henrietta. I am a 2 year brown tabby and the unique thing about me is that the soles of my feet are solid dark brown. I can be shy in the beginning and may rely on my carrier to hide, but once I warm up to you, I will be your cat and you will be my human. I enjoy batting and chasing my toy carrot, balls, and straws; if it moves, I will chase it. I am a foodie and like having company while I dine. I like being near you. I like gentle head scratches, but I always have to smell your hand first. You can check out how cute I am in a video that my foster mom took of me!






If you're interested in adopting Henrietta follow this link.

No comments: