Friday, September 25, 2020

One More Thing to Go Wrong

I needed to print something today from my printer. It had worked like a week ago but now it doesn't feed the paper properly. In what has been an incredibly frustrating week another wonderful cluster f*ck from life this is the cherry on top of my cherry sundae and I hate cherries.


It started with my next door neighbor noticing something. She is having work done. She's having her back porches replaced. As she was looking at the work being done, she noticed that the support on my back porch is rotting away. One more expense in what has turned out to be a very expensive fall after the vet bill.

The next wonderful thing to have happen is that the back wheel on my bike is bent. Which makes the bike unrideable. The first appointment I could get to have someone look at it is October 6.

And now this fun happening.

I'm not sure if I will continue to try and get the printer to work because I have a feeling I won't be able to get it to work. Either that or I will smash it to bits which would make me feel sooooo much better in the short term.

So what I will do instead is find a new printer and see how quickly I can get in.

I think the moral of the story is to just stay in bed. It greatly limits the next disaster life is going to throw your way.

I am so ready for this piece of shit of a year to be over.

No comments: