Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Finally Returning to Normal

Looks like no more snow. The Olympics is over. I think maybe just maybe my cold and sinus problems are finally a thing of the past. It’s starting to warm up too.

So maybe a little over two months into the new year I can start getting back to a normal routine. The normal routine mostly being about getting back into the gym on a regular basis. I was back at spinning on Saturday. It was a very good class. Thought about going on Monday but I stayed up and watched the Academy Awards and then for some reason couldn’t get to sleep until 3 am so decided not to go.

My training schedule has been changed. Shawn had to move Tuesday’s sessions to Wednesday at 5. Now the thing is can I, or maybe better put, should I take the 7am spinning class that day and then go back for the 5pm training session with Shawn. I think I’m going to try and see if I can do it. Of course it is possible I won’t be able to move on Thursday but I’m going to chance it. Now I have to find something to do on Tuesday. It looks there might be a yoga class in the morning. I’m still not sure about taking a yoga class. Being the klutz that I am I’m not sure I’d be able to get the positions correct. But I don’t have to decide until next if I’ll take the class or not.

In other news the piles of snow are just about gone. There was a small amount in my front yard but that melted on Sunday. About the only places that still have piles are in parking lots. One of the turn lanes in the Home Depot parking lot is still blocked. But all of that should be gone with the rain that is coming our way toward the end of the week. Thankfully it will rain and not snow.

No comments: