Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year

This is a little late but HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I have to say I’m more than happy to see 2010 go.

It was not a fun year for me. There was the problem with Sam’s health. All those fun visits to the vets didn’t come cheap. I will say that he is doing very well. I’m still hydrating him 3 times a week. He doesn’t like it at all. He can always tell when I pick him up to take him to get his treatment. I give him three treats after each time. As soon as I unhook him from the IV, he’s searching for the treats. I have to say I’m thankful that he doesn’t put up much of a fuss when I’m hydrating him. I’m also thankful that I don’t have much trouble taking him to the vet.

Then of course there were all my visits to the doctor. At least I didn’t have anything major that was wrong with me. I would have gladly foregone the CT scan. But then again I would have missed out on the vanilla barium smoothie. And nothing says fun more than a barium smoothie.

I’m looking forward to a calmer year. Also a year where there are fewer unexpected expenses.

So here’s to 2011 being better than 2010.

No comments: