Sunday, March 06, 2011

The Old Homesteads on the Hill

I decided to take a walk down memory lane and visit the three places where I lived on Capitol Hill.

The first picture is the house I shared. One of the guys I shared it with was the owner. Not a very good idea.

The second and third pictures is the efficiency that I lived in. It was right across the street from the previous place. It was a house divided into three apartments. It was a pretty cool place. There was on laundry facility on site. So most of the time I washed my clothes in the bathtub. Getting towels dry in the winter time was a pain in the ass.

The last two pictures are the apartment I lived in until 1997. I got mugged across the street and decided I needed to move quickly. Other than that small event, I really enjoyed living there. It was a very spacious apartment with a great kitchen.







































































No comments: