Monday, January 02, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I will admit that I am a day late but Happy New Year anyway.

There are so many great things to look forward to this year. Since it is now officially 2012, the race for the presidency it really really on.Probably 100 or more Republican debates. All the great political ads from all those super pacs. Thank you Supreme Court. But it will be great to see democracy in action.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know my cats. I'm hoping they don't drive me to crazy. They certainly have been a great deal of fun so far.

There are the usual resolutions. I want to loose some weight. I'm actually rather pleased that I didn't put on as much with all the food there was around the holidays. I also want to get on my bike this year and actually ride it some place. I'm hoping to be a little more organized. Also want to keep the house a little cleaner and with two cats I think I'll more or less be forced to that.

Most of all I just need to have more fun.

Once again HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: