Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Funny story about pizza

I meant to link to this early.

This is a funny promotion that a pizza chain in New Zealand did.

My friend Arthur wrote about it. It seems to promote their Lust pizza the Hell pizza chain (yes this is all true the names have not been change to protect the innocent) included a condom in the delivery order. Here's the first mention of it. And here's a follow up post where the complaint against the company is upheld.

It makes me feel a little better to know that America is not the only place where there are right wing nuts. Then again I guess it really shouldn't make me feel better.

1 comment:

Arthur Schenck said...

Fortunately, New Zealand's "right wing nuts" are a tiny, tiny fraction of an otherwise tolerant, laid-back, "live and let live" society. In this case, the problem was caused by people who get the vapours at the mere thought of the word "s-e-x" Shhhh! Don't say it out loud! They may hear you!