Monday, September 24, 2007

Clean, clean, clean

And clean some more and clean some more. I'm trying to get my house in order for my dad's visit. To that end I'm cleaning and cleaning. The more I clean the more it seems there is to clean.

The front bedroom is finished. I cleaned the rug. I inflated the aero bed. Got the sheets on it. I've laid out towels. I even put hangers in the closet he will be using. Tonight I want to try and finish up the bathroom. My bedroom I'm just going to leave as it is. It has all the stuff that I cleaned out of the from bedroom. The downstairs is in pretty good shape. I want to try and clean the carpets a little and then work on the kitchen floor which is always a pain in the ass.

Then on Wednesday he arrives. We are going to go out and gamble at Charles Town slots in West Virgina on Thursday. I went to AAA today and got maps. Friday we are going down to Mt. Vernon to see the new museum. Saturday during the day is open. But at night we are going to a classical concert at Strathmore. Sunday is pretty open too but I'm sure we'll fill it in.

No comments: