Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Morning

Oh what a beautiful day!

The weather here in Washington is just amazing for August 12. A quick happy birthday goes out to my brother. It is 66 degrees out right now. Another incredible day is in store for us. Mid 80s and low humidity.

Last night it was actually sort of cold in my house. Usually from about June until the end of August when I got to sleep I sleep on top of the comforter. Even with the air conditioning on I never seem to be cool enough. Well last night I woke up because I was cold and actually had to get under the covers. Wow!

So to start this wonderful Tuesday something to smile about. I guess the weather is something to smile about so this is to make your smile even bigger.

Oh what a beautiful morning . . .


No comments: