Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back to the Gym

Yes, I'm finally back at the gym on an almost regular basis. Now, that I no longer have a cold or that stomach thing or there are all sorts of holidays or an inauguration and any other distractions, I'm finally getting back to the gym.

I have a new personal trainer too. His name is Ed. He is in fact the head of the training department at Results. I feel very lucky to have him. Tomorrow will be the 4th session I've had with him. I' seeing him twice a week. I'm still sore from the workout he gave me yesterday which is a good thing. I'm back to spinning on Saturdays (I might have to miss this Saturday depending on when the washer will be delivered). Now I have to figure out the rest of my schedule. Training is Wednesdays and Fridays Spinning is on Saturdays. Then I have my own work out session on Sundays. So I need to add at least one if not two more session at the gym. There's a possibility of one more spinning session and a yoga class.

My weight is pretty good. I lost what I gained over the holidays. Now I have to work on cutting out some of the junk I eat to get down to my actual weight. Ed says I won't be loosing weight but shifting it around. But I think I can still stand to loose some weight. Again I look at it as the weight I should be if I cut out all those things I shouldn't be eating. That's not to say I'm going to cut them out entirely. It's just I need to eat a little better.

I also hope to get in a couple of evenings riding the stationary bike.

So fitnesswise the new year is starting out pretty well.

No comments: