Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I'm doing the MS Ride in Missouri

I'm doing the MS Ride with my sister-in-law and my brother in a week or so. We got my brothr to ride by deciding to do the one day option.

Here's some information:

Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS. This chronic disease of the central nervous system stops people from moving forward with their lives. We don't yet know the cause of MS, and we're searching for a cure for more than 2.5 million people worldwide. That's why I registered for Bike MS: Ozark Ride 2009, and why I'm asking you to support my fundraising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and look forward to letting you know how I do.

P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from Bike MS: Ozark Ride 2009 are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit nationalmssociety.org.



If you would like to support me follow this link.

2 comments: