Thursday, April 21, 2011

With Walking Over, Back to the Gym

Walking is not over but the very long 22 miles on a Saturday have come to an end. I still might try and do a walk like that every once and a while. To be honest the weather has been less than pleasant on the weekends.

I do have my new schedule for the gym. Monday is my day off. Tuesday is a session with my personal trainer. Wednesday is spinning. Thursday another session with the trainer. Friday spinning again. Saturday is TRX and boot camp. Then Sunday is boxing.

I've started my second week of this schedule. Actually I haven't done both of the Saturday classes yet that will come this Saturday. So far I think I'm doing pretty well.

I got my Wii Fit for winning the steps contest. I got everything home this past week. I set it up on Saturday and didn't have any problems. I've done something with it every night. There are all sorts of things to do on it. I'm doing some balance games and aerobics and a couple of training exercises.

It is funny to say yes tonight I'm going to go home and play with my Wii. That really just doesn't come out right whether writing it or saying it. One of my co-workers gets a kick out of saying are you going to play with you Wii this weekend. Another co-worker brought me some of your games which I will play with this weekend.

I think I'm gearing up to the new exercises schedule well. I would like to get in a little more walking but the weather has been very crazy the last couple of weeks. The only thing that is not working out as well as it should is my weight. I'm done to around 174-175. I can't seem to get much below that. I was making good progress but then got that terrible cold/sinus thing. I think if the weather settles down some I'll be back on track. The Wii helps with keeping track of my weight too.

So here's to playing with my Wii!

No comments: