Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Traditions and Remembrance

The traditions that I have are around Christmas.

The first one is that the day after Thanksgiving until Jan. 1 or around that time all I listen to is Christmas music. The second tradition also deal with music. I play the Charlie Brown Christmas album everyday as I am heading out to work.

Peanuts also plays a part in the final tradition I have around Christmas and that is of course the parade of Peanuts ties. I wear a Peanuts tie to work every work day from the Monday after Thanksgiving until the day I head out for the holidays. This is year that's 17 days. Luckily I can wear a different Peanuts tie for each day and still have a couple to spare.

Here are a couple of pictures of me and my ties.









And now to the remembrance

No comments: