Monday, February 20, 2012

Rhode Island Row Starts having Tenants

It seems people have started to move into the apartments at Rhode Island Row. I stopped into the leasing office the other day on the way home from work. I got a tour of the place.

During the tour, I was told about 30 people have moved in. They are in the complex that is closest to the Giant and Home Depot. I was also told all the two bedrooms with dens had been rented. I saw the common areas all very nice. There is a nice party room that will look out toward the pool. Also a very nice fitness center. They are in the process of building the pool. It was hard to tell the exact size it was going to be. It will open sometime around Memorial Day.

I also found out that the first official retail client is on board and that's CVS. There are others that are close to signing a lease but they don't say anything until a retailer has actually signed one.

Here's a look at the floor plans for the apartments. The apartments looked very nice; I saw the one and two bedrooms. I liked the set up both of them.















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO you have a twitter profile I can follow?