Monday, September 07, 2015

Dames at Sea Moves In



Dames at Sea starts previews on September 24. While I was taking pictures of the theater Mamma Mia was in I noticed all of this in front of the theater for Dames at Sea. I also noticed a couple of guys working on what looked like a door to me. They were working on the sidewalk.

I realized they were putting something together for the show. From the pictures there was a lot of lights. When reading the labels on the trunks (not sure what else to call them) there were speakers. As to the rest of the stuff, I couldn't exactly figure out what was in it.

The front doors to the theater were open and there was stuff wall to wall in there. It was too dark to take a picture of it but it filled the lobby. By the time I came out of Mamma Mia all of it was gone. I assume all put in the theater.

Lots of lights and lots of cable.


Don't have any idea what this stuff is.


This gives you an idea of just how much they were bringing into the theater. The lobby was just as full.

More of the trunks on the sidewalk in front of the theater.

No comments: