Friday, September 04, 2020

Continuing the Fun with Unemployment

Here's a short update on my unemployment case (I might do a longer story on it later).

There had been an issue with my claim which was why I wasn't receiving any benefits. A few weeks back, I called unemployment and my case was "escalated".
 
Late yesterday evening I got this email reply here's the most important part of it: Your telephone inquiry to the Department of Employment Services Office of Unemployment Compensation is now closed.
And the small detail that might be missing from this is what was decided about it. Or maybe they would put in the email you will be contacted shortly about what was determined. 
 
As another part of the email says: If you require additional assistance, please contact the Customer Navigation Center then a phone number.
 
Yes I guess I do require additional service since I have no idea what was decided. This is just nuts!

No comments: