Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Walking Around the Neighborhood

I've been taken walks around the neighborhood lately. I'm trying to walk as close to 20,000 steps a day as possible. At least 20,000 steps according to the pedometer that I have.

According to said pedometer that's just about but not exactly 10 miles in the course of the day. I've also been going to the gym on a fairly regular basis. And I've added swimming to the routine too. I try and do that twice a week usually on Monday and Friday. At the gym for a regular workout on Tuesday. Spinning on Wednesday. Training on Thursday. Then the TRX class on Saturday.

But back to the walks. I've run into some fun things to take pictures of. Here's a sampling of what I've found walking around in my neighborhood.


Both of these look like something the fuller brush man would try and sell you.

It took me a long time to realize what this was a cat in one of those halo collars.

Until he moved I thought it might have been a stuffed toy.

I just happened to look in the right direction to notice this guy.

An amazing Praying Mantis. So cool.

No comments: