Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Nationals’ Final Regular Season Home Stand

And so the baseball regular season is winding to a close.

There are seven games left in the season. I’m going to six of them. The only day I’m missing is Wednesday. But I’m seeing two games on Friday. One is an afternoon game that is a make up for a rained out one.

The last two opponents are the Mets and Marlins. I figure the Nats should win four or five of those games. That should be enough to give them the best record in the National League. The best record makes sure they have home field advantage for the rest of the playoffs. Hopefully on to the World Series.

I have playoff tickets for the first two home games of the first series. I’m not looking beyond that.

In fact for right now I’m just going to enjoy the end of the season.

Lets go Nats.

Lets go Nats!

Lets Go Nats!!

LETS GO NATS!!!!!

No comments: