Monday, April 16, 2018

Blossoms at Glenwood Cemetery

Have you ever gone past a place many many times and then suddenly notice something that you've never noticed before?

That happened to me the other day when I went past Glenwood Cemetery. I don't drive past it every day but usually a couple of days a week. I've driven past it at all times of the year.



The other day I just happened to look over and noticed a few cherry trees on the ground. Then I noticed even more cherry trees. And then even more.They were nothing short of spectacular.



These trees have been there for a while. You can tell that by their size. They easily 25-20 feet tall. The cemetery is a little hilly. Some of the trees are on top of those hills. They look incredible.



Here are a few pictures and a few posts of those incredible blooms.




No comments: