Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Potomac Primaries II

I had a hard time deciding who to vote. Such a great choice Huckabee or McCain. These two guys just so reflect my values in life. You know let's invade any country we don't like, let's make the rich as rich as possible. Oh wait those are things I'm not for.

I did have a hard time deciding who to vote for. In the end I picked Clinton. It's not that I dislike Obama in any way but I have some questions on what "change" he is talking about. I also think in the general election Clinton will be a more formidable opponent to McCain then Obama would be.

I know in all likelihood Obama will win all three primaries tonight. I know for sure he will win in the District but I wanted to vote for who I thought was best and that's what I did.

I will add what an incredible choice. On the Republican side you have old white guys (and in McCain's case a really old white guy). On the Democrats a choice between a woman and an African-American. IF that's not progress I don't know what is. So tonight no matter what happens this one very happy Democrat.

No comments: