Wednesday, April 02, 2008

British Museum

I went back to the British Museum on my way down to see 39 Steps. Took my camera this time. I got shots of some of the things that I missed the last time. One small problem with the camera is that it got set to manual instead of automatic. I'm not sure how some of the pictures I took will come out.

I did figure out that I could use my video camera and film some of the objects in the museum that the still camera couldn't catch. I can then make still photos out of the video pictures that I like.

In general I think I could spend a couple of days just in the British Museum. That's why I like where I'm staying so much it so close to the museum. It is also close to central London. It is about a 20 minute walk down to Piccadilly.

Once again last night Piccadilly was full of people. This is really a great place to visit.

I have to figure out how to get to Paddington station so I can take the train to Bath. I probably won't post again until tomorrow.

Cheers

No comments: