Friday, May 22, 2015

Nats Wednesday's Win Over the Yankees 3-2

Tom waves hi


It certainly was a good game. It certainly had its share of controversy. In the end the Nats pulled out a win. I'm going to be putting up some pictures from the game in the next couple of posts. Also reaction to the game.

I had a really good seat behind the Nats dugout. I had a good view of the dust up that occurred in the bottom of the 3rd inning. I didn't see manager Matt Williams part until he stepped out of the dugout. I only saw that after I got home and caught it on ESPN.

I think everyone is to blame but more rests on the shoulder of the ump. His strike zone seemed to be all over the place for the entire night. If it was low then it should have been consistently low (the strike on Harper was what started this all and I don't believe the umps explanation that Harper and Williams were tossed for arguing balls and strikes). In other words Alex Rodriguez's called third strike should have been a ball. That's my two cents on what happened. I have a little more in later posts.

Here are some pictures from the game.

The presidents emerge.



Teddy, Tom and Bill

Tom greets some fans.


No comments: