Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sleepy Saturday

I've been really tired today. I had a big long list of things that I was going to get done. I did a couple this morning. I went out and got flowers to put in my flowers boxes on the front porch. Did a load of laundry. Went to the store to pick some up a few things. Also stopped by the post office.

I came back from the store and post office and just collapsed on the couch. Not sure why I'm so tired but I am. So I decided to do a few small things at home. Tried to work on a post and a few other things on the computer. But it seems to be possessed this afternoon. I get the beach ball of death for just about everything I try to do. Restarted and it seems to be working a little better but not all that much.

So catching up on posts will have to wait and until my iMac decides to work the way it is supposed to. In the mean time here are a couple of strips from Peanuts to liven up a Sleepy Saturday.



No comments: