Wednesday, June 17, 2020

A Walk Down Memory Lane with the Peeps

I've been through my pictures in my Photos program. 
 
I was looking for some pictures to document all of the Broadway Bares weekends that I've been to. This coming weekend would have been the 10th time I'd gone up with my friend Christian to see Bares along with some shows as well.
 
I going through my photos I came across the Peeps contest that the Washington Post used to have. Each year the Post hosted a contest to see what the best dioramas that people could make with Peeps. The contest usually was around Easter since that's when Peeps were most available in stores. There always were some very creative designs. 
 
Here are a few pictures of the dioramas that were made out of peeps. They were displayed at Artomatic. Artomatic hosts a huge exhibit of art in all mediums at temporary spaces (usually office buildings being built or about to repurposed) These happen to be from 2012.
 
I hope you enjoy them. I think we all need a smile and a laugh these days.
 





 

No comments: