Saturday, June 13, 2020

Just a Some Quick Thoughts on the confederate flag

Here's my two cents on the confederate flag issue. (I thought about adding a picture but then thought better of it).
 
The confederate flag stands for treason.
 
The confederate flags stands for traitors.
 
The confederate flag stands for losers.
 
The notion that in any way shape or form that flying the confederate flag means you support the United States is utter BS.
 
That's what I posted to Facebook on this issue.  

I'm tired of hearing about how it represents southern heritage. Well my list above is the "heritage" that that flag really shows. Not some grand lost cause. Not some noble endeavor. It was for the perpetuation of slavery in the south. And the right to extend slavery in new states joining the union.

It's time once and for all this lie be put to rest.

No comments: