Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Saturday

I have to keep telling myself that. It's Saturday and it's 9:12 in the morning. I think I've got it all figured out. I lost Thursday. Let's have a moment of silence for this tragic loss.



Being 17 hours ahead of DC, so far, has not been that hard of an adjustment. It's just about a day. I had a good night sleep but I seem to be hungry alot. I hope by the end of today my body will have adjusted and it will be back to expecting food at normal times.

We're going to do some more site seeing today and a little shopping.

Art and I will be doing the museums next week. This week is the end of school holidays and the museums should be fairly empty on Monday.

We're back to our original plan for the road trip. So next Saturday we'll be taking off for Wellington. Not sure on which right we're taking that depends on the weather. There was a big freak snow storm in the center of the North Island but it should be all cleared up when we head out.

I'm hoping to get in either the bridge climb or sailing this coming week.

And I need to test my credit cards to make sure I don't have problems with them. So I'll have to buy at least 3 different things to make sure they all work correctly. Oh the things I have to do, but somehow I'll survive this as well.

No comments: