Tuesday, October 28, 2014

An Eclectic Open House on Sunday

I like to go around to open houses on Sunday. It's a nice way to get out of the house and go for a walk. I also like to look at the houses to see how much they are charging for them. I admit I compare them to mine. Some have been completely updated and are really well done. Others have not been updated all that much. I wonder sometimes who is going to pay what's been asked to buy the house.

This Sunday there was a really eclectic house for sale. First off the outside is painted green and I mean a bright almost neon green. The floor level with the street was actually the second floor of the house or as they referred to it upper level 1.






The inside mixed the old with the new. All you had to do was look at the kitchen. A modern stainless steel refrigerator and an oven that looks like the one my grandmother used.

All sorts of art work on the wall. Upstairs was an old fashion Singer sewing machine well at least it was the frame for the machine to sit in. It reminded me of one my other grandmother had.

The master bedroom's bath was more like a small walk in closet. None of the floors were even. It had very impressive what I assume was original wood work. 

In all a very interesting Sunday open house.

Yes it really is that green and red windows.

Exactly like the stove my grandmother had.




An old fashion Singer sewing machine. You had to pump the pedal to get the machine to work.







No comments: