Wednesday, July 20, 2016

More from Jack's 90th Birthday Celebration

I flew out the Thursday before Jack's birthday which is on June 27. My aunt and uncle and several cousins arrived on that day too.

On that Friday we got together at Hemingway's which is located in the Bass Pro Shop (actually you have to describe it as a mega store) for lunch. Most of us got the buffet. And it was well worth it. An amazing and wonderful selection of food. Just great. And the desserts. Wow. That's all I can say wow. We were trying to figure out how to smuggle out the bowl the chocolate mousse was in but couldn't figure out how to do it.

Here are a few pictures from that gathering.

My cousin Debbie and Aunt Marilyn

Jack and me.

My cousin Jean and Uncle Harmon

Debbie, Marylin, Harmon and Jack

Jennifer and Harmon

Debbie, Marylin and Jean

The two Peaco brothers. As I said on Facebook 182 years of living between the two of them.


Jean, Jack, Jason and Julie (my cousin). All the Js in the family

No comments: