Sunday, June 24, 2007

Odds and Ends

Fitted Sheets
Who the hell came up with this idea? I was washing the sheets I used on Ed and Jennifer's bed and came to the fitted sheet. How is one exactly supposed to fold this thing? I always end up with an unfoldable mess. I also enjoy trying to fit the sheet on the bed. Inevitably I have to rotate one of the end because I can never figure out how it is supposed to "fit" the first try.

Sam's friend
The other morning I was looking out the dinning room window to check on Sam and in the yard was another cat. Oh Sam was not a happy cat at all. He was all hisses and yowls. He chased the other cat out of the yard. He then continued with the hisses. I tried to pet him to calm him down but he would have absolutely none of that. He was grumpy all the way into the house. It was actually very funny but don't tell him that.

Quiet House

The house is very quiet now that Ed and Jennifer have left. Even Sam noticed it. He walked into the front bedroom and did a double take; he expected there to be a lot of stuff and maybe a couple of people in there.

No comments: