Saturday, July 28, 2007

Early morning

Well not much of a sleep. Took me awhile to drift off after finishing the book and then of course I woke up early.

That is in part due to the fact that Sam really really really really really wants to go outside. And of course he's not supposed to according to the vet for at least another two weeks. I'm down to giving him his medicine once a day now. It is such a fun thing to do. I have to wrap him up in a blanket to prevent him from getting away. Then I have to make him open his mouth. Thankfully, when the syringe gets near the side of his mouth, Sam has a tendency to open his mouth. Then I get to squirt the stuff in his mouth. Sometimes I'm successful and most of the liquid goes in his mouth, and other times well it goes everywhere but in his mouth.

Here's a funny post about reading the Harry Potter book from my friend Tina.

The weather is going to be warm today. I guess I'm going to clean up the house. And then reread parts of the book!

No comments: