Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Comment from afar

Most of the time if I get comments, which are few are far between, they are from people I know.

However on the post about the number of hits I took regarding Once, I got a comment. I’d mentioned that I had a visitor from the Isle of Man.

Well I got a comment from my visitor from the Isle of Man. So I think it only fitting to give an actual blog post thank you (as opposed to my response to his comment) to my visitor from the Isle of Man. Thanks.

You should take a look at his blog Go Mann Go: Humourous alternative news and history of the Isle of Man. It is very interesting and very funny. I'd especially recommend the post titled: Isle of Man Finance Sector.

For those of you who don’t know exactly where the Isle of Man is here’s a map of the isle. For a little more history about the Isle go here.


No comments: