Saturday, January 17, 2009

All Things Obama

Everywhere you look that's what it is. I cannot recall so much stuff that you can buy with Obama's image. At the "official" inaugural store there are one dollar bills with Barack and Michelle's picture where Washington's would be. There was a sign saying it was legal tender.

Let's see what have I seen. Buttons of course. You can see buttons just about everywhere. I've gotten several. One of my favorites says Yes We Did. There are t-shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies, coffee cups, mugs, stickers, key chains, posters, plates, caps, ties, tote bags, cuff links, collectibles. The list goes on and on.

Here are some of the examples I mentioned.














































































I thought I'd seen everything possible Obama until today. I was in a CVS near my gym. In the CVS were Barack Obama trading cards. You know trading cards like baseball cards only of Barack Obama. I didn't have time to take a good look at them but I'll keep my eyes open and maybe I'll see them again.

No comments: