Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quick Thoughts on the Concert

I'm a little tired so I'm just going to dash off a few quick thoughts. Tomorrow I'll go into more details. I also need to soak in a tub for awhile. There were a lot of people. Probably the biggest crowd I've seen so far (I'm assuming Tuesday will top this). Everyone was good some of the people were fantastic. Garth Brooks was a big surprise to me; he was really good. Usher, Stevie Wonder and Shakira well they just sounded great together.

Tomorrow I hope to post some video. I'm not sure how well it turned out. I got a pretty good spot. You could see what turned out to be the stage. However, in the course of the two hours that I was there and as the crowd filed in, it ended up four very tall guys stood in front of me. They didn't cut off my view of the stage (much) but made it hard to take pictures. I have borrow from YouTube tomorrow as well.

But for now I hear my tub calling.

No comments: