Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fleetwood Mac at the Verizon Center

I just got back from seeing Fleetwood Mac. They were nothing short of amazing.

I'll write more tomorrow because I need to go to bed or at least try and go to bed (I still haven't come down from the concert) because I have a training session tomorrow at 7am.

I will say this. When they came back for their second encore, I thought what would make this concert perfect would be if they would play Silver Spring. And that's the final song they did. Silver Spring was a B side to Go Your Own Way but was cut from the Rumours album. I remember going to Dog Ears Records and finding a Japanese 45 import with Go Your Own Way and Silver Spring on the other. I'm pretty sure I still have it somewhere.

It is just an incredible song which is why it made it so appropriate to end the show with.

I think they were better than the last time I saw them. What is amazing about them, at least to me, is the sheer joy and love that they convey of their music when they perform.

It was just AMAZING!!!!!

Now I'm off to bed and hopefully going to get some sleep.

You can go your own way, Go your own way, You an call it . . .

No comments: