Sunday, March 01, 2009

What do these pictures have in common

You might be wondering what these three pictures have in common. The first one is of a gas station. The second a construction site for some condos. And the last one is of a liquor store. Scroll down to the last picture and you'll see.





















































What they have in common is they are right next to each other. The gas station, the soon to be condos and the liquor store. I don't know about you but the idea of living there really doesn't appeal all that much to me. It looks like people will have windows that face the gas station. I'm going to keep my eye on them as the building progresses. I might try and see if I can get a look inside of one an also find out how much they cost.


No comments: