Sunday, August 30, 2015

Attempting to Add Pictures to a Post

My intention was to do a post about the Nats game from last night. It was 80s night and I was going to upload some pictures of the presidents in their 80s outfits.

When I click on the icon to upload pictures, all I get is a blank screen. I've been trying on and off for the past twenty minutes or so to get this to work. I closed out of the screen I was working on and tried it again. No luck. I quit out of the browser I was in and then went back into the program. Again no luck. Tried another browser still no luck.

I clicked on the complain to Google tab in the lower right hand corner of the blogger page. Put in the information. At the end you get although we can't respond to particular problems we'll use this information to make our products better in the future.

Wow that is just so helpful in solving my problem. Oh wait it isn't at all.

So I'll continue trying on and off for the next hour or so. But I have to get ready to head out to another game after that.

I have to say less than impressed by the response.

No comments: