Sunday, May 13, 2007

I had to laugh

This was a quote that one of my grandmothers would use a great deal. And after reading this story that what I had to do: laugh. This is from Sunday's Post.

The upshot is that the guy ended up spending a day in jail because he walked his dog without a leash.

Here are the important lessons that he learned:

• I really, really never want to go to jail. There were some hard-core prisoners at the court, and it is my wish never to join them.

• I will never walk Henry again without a leash.

• Some officers follow the law to the letter. Perhaps it's easier than using common sense.

• Creating a ticket with correct information seems to be beyond the capability of the U.S. Park Police.


I've run into the problem with tickets having the wrong information on them too. In my case when I pointed this out I was told that they knew about the problem and at some point it was going to be fixed.

But after reading the article well I just had to laugh.

No comments: