Thursday, September 20, 2007

Odds and Ends

Congratulations to Jennifer

Jennifer did her MS ride this past weekend. I understand it was a little chilly and there was some rain. Her original goal was to raise $1,000 then she raised it to $1,200. Jennifer ended up raising $1,507. Fifty percent more than her original goal and almost thirty percent above her revised goal. Way to go. I know how hard this is to do having done 3 AIDS Rides.

Way to go Jennifer!!!!!!!!!

Test your knowledge

Here a story from USA Today about a recent civics test given to college students. There's a link to the actual test in the article. I got 56 out of 60 right. Not to bad if I do say so myself.

Sam goes out again

Actually he got out by accident on Saturday when I was watering and pulling weeds in the back garden. He promptly started eating on grass and of course later puke but at least he puked outside. It's good to know that some things never change

No comments: