Thursday, August 27, 2020

Stressing Over my Stress Test.

 My stress test is stressing me out. 

I'm having a stress test to see how my heart is doing these days. So the test has stressed me out a little. The actual test is adding to my stress but getting the damn test is stressful as well.

My original appointment was for August 18 at 9:15 (I like early appointments so you can get it done and out of the way. Also the earlier in the day the less likely they are to be running behind). I would see my doctor after the test.

The test got changed. The new date was for August 27 at 12:30. Not the best of times. In part for the reason I said above but also because you're not supposed to have anything to eat three hours before the test. The appointment with my doctor was changed from an in person visit to a video conference which was to be on September 2.

Yesterday afternoon around 5 I got a call from the office saying they needed to put the test off once again. The new new appointment time for the test is September 9 at 9:45. The video conference with the doctor won't happen until October 1. I'm going to assume if they find something the doctor will be in touch earlier than October 1.

I'm hoping that the third time is the charm and the test will actually happen. And I can stop stressing over my stress test.


No comments: