Sunday, January 27, 2008

An Anniversary

Today is the 12th anniversary of the day I got Sam. I got him at Companions Pet Shop near DuPont Circle. I was meeting some friends for brunch and happened to stop in a look to see if that had any cats/kittens. And there he was. I thought he looked very nice.

I went off and had brunch with my friends. One had a car said he would be more than happy to drive me home with Sam. So off to the pet store we went and thankfully Sam was still there and I went ahead and got him. Sam was not his original name that's the name I came up for him. His original name was Warrior. Who the hell names a cat Warrior. They had had to give him up because they were not allowed to have pets in their apartment (and yet they got the cat anyhow).

So there loss was my incredibly great gain.

Here are a few pictures of Sam as he was as a kitten.
















































































































No comments: