Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Dead Air Conditioner!?

I came home tonight and switched on the air conditioner and absolutely nothing happened. Three weeks to the day that the air conditioner people came looked at the unit and said the unit was fine it is dead. I was going to do a post about the political situation. But that's not to be.

This is just one more thing in a week that call only be described as hell on wheels. And there still are a couple of days left in it. I can hardly wait to see what other disasters are waiting to happen.

Quick note on the political situation. I saw part of Obama's speech and I thought it was fantastic. It was incredible to think the history that was made last night. When I'm a little less pissed off at things in general and the air conditioner in particular I'll post some of my thoughts on last night.

No comments: