Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sam Gets His Day

I have been contacted by the Perpetual Adoration and Worship Society (PAWS). They say I am in violation in regards to Sam. They say that there have been no pictures or postings or even tangential references to Sam in many months.

They say that if I do not rectify this situation I run the risk of not being seated at the upcoming PAWS convention.

They will be convening their rules committee in the not too distant future to discuss this matter. And, unlike other recent rules committee meetings, they promise a swift, prompt and understandable decision on this matter. That is unless I take quick action to solve the problem.

Not wanting to miss the convention (they serve a mean Sunday brunch) I am posting the following pictures of Sam. I'm hoping this will be enough to solve this issue and not have to take this matter to the floor of the main convention.























































































This is Sam's new favorite place to hang out. He can lie in the sun in the morning and look out the window too. What a life!

No comments: