Monday, May 02, 2011

Justice Has Been Done

As ABC interrupted what I was watching on Sunday night with a special report, I thought someone really important must have died. I can honestly say my jaw dropped when I heard. I was also very happy that we finally got that bastard.

I put on my Facebook page: The US finally got the bastard. Osama bin Laden is dead!

I thought President Obama's speech was very strong and very good. I especially liked this:

So Americans understand the costs of war. Yet as a country, we will never tolerate our security being threatened, nor stand idly by when our people have been killed. We will be relentless in defense of our citizens and our friends and allies. We will be true to the values that make us who we are. And on nights like this one, we can say to those families who have lost loved ones to al-Qaida's terror: Justice has been done.


Below are some pictures of front pages that the Newseum puts out each day.




































































1 comment:

Dentist said...

Bin laden clown dead. A magnificently screwed-up worked done by President Obama, which only he could achieve. Justice had been done to So many people’s life.