Saturday, February 09, 2008

Another Podcast

Here's another political podcast that I participated in (say that three times fast). Here's the show notes that my friend Arthur posted:

I've posted a new episode of my podcast: AmeriNZ 70 - Political clarity

http://amerinz.podOmatic.com/entry/eg/2008-02-07T22_55_41-08_00

Archerr and Jason again join me for a political chat as we try and bring a little clarity to recent events. Mitt Romney has suspended his campaign: What does that means for the McCain and the Republicans? Super Tuesday produced no clear winner for Democrats, but does that mean that we’re heading for a brokered convention? Pundits and spin: There was plenty of that on the Super Tuesday coverage. Who might be the vice presidential candidates for the two parties? All that and plenty of opinion, too.

I think it turned out very well but then again I always think that. Enjoy.

No comments: