Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cough, Cough and Cough some more

Yes, I'm doing a great deal of coughing these days and I'm not even having a physical.

I'm still getting over the cold/flu/chest cold/sinus thing I have a few weeks ago. I think what is causing me to cough his post nasal drip. It seems to me to be more like post nasal waterfall. Without going into too much detail everything is clear. I've been taking a half does of cold medication. That helps with the post nasal problem but it really drys out my sinuses almost to the point where it hurts to breath in.

I will say that that small amount of discomfort is better then what I was suffering with the cough. I'd come home from work and my throat would hurt. My chest was very tight and I'd usually have a headache.

I'm going to the doctor on Monday and I hope he can give me some ideas on how to knock this thing out once and for all.

On a much brighter note 4 weeks from today I'll be in New York getting ready to take off for London. I can hardly wait!!!

No comments: