Sunday, August 28, 2011

After the Storm, Part I

Well it is finally over.

I had a few more problems with the power. From about 10:50 to around 11:10, the power went on and off maybe four times. But eventually it came back on and stayed back on. Yeah!

It stayed windy and rainy for a good part of the night. It was still doing both when I looked out the window around 5:30 this morning.

I finally got out around 8:30. Still some light rain and a little wind. The house next door had one of the power lines, at least I think that's what it is, that runs from the house to the street down. Thankfully a tree is keeping most of it up in the air and out of the way. It does end up in the street but thankfully no sparks or anything like that. It is also possible it's the wire for the cable.

I walked down to the Giant and this is what I ran saw. A couple utility poles were crooked and this tree was snapped off.














































No comments: