Sunday, June 03, 2007

Camcorder

I went and got it this morning. I arrived a few minutes after Best Buy opened and was out the door about half an hour later. The only problem is that it is a very rainy and gray day here so I won't be playing with it until tomorrow.

Here's what I got. Sony MiniDV Handycam Digital Camcorder with 2.5" SwivelScreen Color LCD Monitor.

I cannot believe how small the thing is. It comes with cables so that you can hook it up directly to a TV, VCR or DVD. I'm also going to be able to hook it up to my Mac through a firewire connection. I of course had to buy a cable for that. I also got a case and a couple of tapes. It was a little over $400 which was right in the range I wanted to pay. I actually thought I'd be paying that much for the camera so this is a bargain. And wow is it small.

No comments: