Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Guilty after all

Well I guess Michael Vick is guilty after all. This article in the Post has the details. I guess I'm not all that surprised. It sounds like the evidence was pretty overwhelming. It now seems he is trying to meet with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. I assume he's going to say something like: oh yeah remember back in April when I said I didn't have anything to do with the dog fighting ring well guess what I lied. That would be an interesting meeting to be in on.

I don't understand how he could put his career at risk this way. But then again no one has probably ever said no to him before so he thought he could just get away with it. Seems rather stupid to win thousands of dollars in a dog fighting ring but loose millions from your NFL contract.

The saddest thing about this is that probably sometime in 2010 or 2011 Michael Vick will be back playing football. If he does come back I hope the fans remind him of exactly what he did.

No comments: