Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Halloween?!

And here I thought it was August 22. I was completely wrong. The Giant Food down the street from me has put up its Halloween decorations. Not only the decorations but they have put out candy as well. Bags and bags and bags of candy. Gee I bet by Halloween that will be good and fresh.

It reminds me of when my dad worked at Ace Hardware. I was home for Christmas and he came home from work and said that the Valentine's Day candy had arrived and this was before Christmas.

I think Halloween can be a great deal of fun but putting up decorations towards the end of August is a little early. That could have at least have waited until Labor Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack Peaco says: candy has a shelf life of one year, so what's the big deal?