Saturday, November 01, 2008

Clothes that fit

It's nice to have clothes fit again. I put aside a bunch of jeans at the beginning of the year that no longer fit. They were too small. I commented on this in an early post. But I tried on some of the jeans again this morning.

I did this because I got on the scale this morning and I weighed in at 171 pounds. Yeah!!! Let me say that again YEAH!!! I thought to myself I should try the jeans again. The 34 inch waist one I had no problems getting into. The 33 inch ones felt a little tight. It was also hard to get your hands into the pockets too. But I think if I wore a pair for awhile they'd loosen up some. I've noticed that with jeans that they seem tight when you first put them on but loosen up as the day goes by.

I think I need to pay a little more attention to my abs. I have a DVD of exercises which I need to do on a regular basis. I have a tendency to start doing them and be very good for a couple of weeks and then something interrupts my schedule and well I just start doing them. But I'm going to get back into it starting tomorrow. As well as getting back on the stationary bike. The goal is to do both of these things 2-3 times a week.

I've set up an appointment with a new training at Results. My first work out will be this coming Friday. I think for awhile I'm just going to do once a week. I hope to get into some of the other classes that they have. I went to spinning again today. I hope to add another class on Wednesday. My thought is to work out on Sunday, Tuesday and then have the personal training session on Friday. I'd take spinning classes on Wednesday and Saturday. They also have an intro yoga course on Thursday. Hopefully the yoga course will help with my flexibility. I also have to get up enough nerve to actually do it. It's also at 7 in the morning which means a very early morning. But for now that's the plan.

I hope to start some of it next week. With the election on Tuesday it probably means no spinning class on Wednesday because it starts at 7. Thus starts the next phase of working out. Perhaps a new weight goal is to be under 170 pounds but that's for another time at least for now.

No comments: